“A doctor who treats a disease after it has happened is a mediocre doctor …….. a doctor who treats a disease before it happens is a superior doctor.” Yellow Emperor, China
A Naturopath works on a number of principles. Some of these are:
- The whole person is treated
- The root cause is identified and treated, not the symptom
- The person is treated, not the disease.
- Every person is unique and will respond differently
- The body has a vital force, which if abundant will result in good health.
At Fresh Perceptions Health we work in partnership with our clients – listening and agreeing a course of action, based on natural methods and suited to each person’s individual needs.