Fresh Perceptions Health is a naturopathic business, providing advice and herbal remedies to clients in relation to nutrition, lifestyle and overall health.
- Types of Information Collected by Fresh Perceptions Health
We collect and process the following information
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, GP name, medical history, current condition and payment details.
Such information is only collected from you during the consultation process and if you voluntarily submit it to use at any other time. Other personal data may also be collected from you through attendance at events and talks organised by Fresh Perceptions Health or when you subscribe to our newsletter. Your consent to the collection and storage of this data will be sought on these occasions.
Digital information data collected when you visit our website, including IP-addresses, browser data, traffic data, social media behaviour, and user patterns. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect data regarding which newsletters you open, your location when opening them and whether you access any links inserted in the newsletters.
Like most websites we may gather statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you such as demographic information.
- Purposes for which we hold your data
We use any Personal Data you provide to us for the purposes of providing with naturopathic support. Specifically, this may include:
- To provide you with a holistic assessment of your issue.
- To furnish you with recommendations and a therapeutic support framework.
- To make recommendations in terms of lifestyle changes.
- To make recommendations in terms of supplement use.
- To provide you with a personalised herbal remedy to support your issue.
- To provide education and ongoing support in relation to your issue.
- To contact you in the context of ongoing communications in relation to the above.
Newsletter Data (name/email address) will be used for the purpose of a naturopathic newsletter to continue to promote a holistic way of living. Data collected for this purpose will be kept safe and will not be shared with any third-party.
Where personal information (name and email address) is collected at an Event or Talk, it will be used for the purpose of inviting you to another similar event or talk in the future.
Digital Information Data:
We use the Digital Information data gathered from visitors to our social media platforms in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our social media activity.
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Storage of Information
The information provided by you to us can be either manually provided or electronically. In the case of manually provided information, this will be kept in a locked, secure location.
Any electronic information provided by you is held on secure services. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmit to us via the internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of data is therefore at your own risk.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
Credit card payments by via telephone/email will only be retained until payment has been successfully completed.
We keep client files for seven years from file closure.
We keep event contact details of up to 14 months after the event attended. This allows us contact you again if the event is annual.
If you want to stop receiving our newsletters or e-zines, you may do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link in every issue. Your email address may be retained to ensure you no longer receive communications from which you have unsubscribed.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- be informed about processing of your data – which this Privacy Statement does;
- access your personal data;
- object to personal data processing;
- object to any direct marketing – either use the ‘unsubscribe’ button on our emails or contact us directly by email to email@example.com;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations.
To access any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.